Wilder Quarterly is a publication for people enthralled by the natural and growing worlds. In our pages you’ll find green thumbs, rooftop gardeners, foodies and chefs, seed savers, architects, hobby farmers, horticulturalists, innovators, amateurs, and experts. Just your everyday mix of growing enthusiasts. Each issue is ‘life through the lens of the growing world’— indoors and out, culture, travel, food and design. Published seasonally for this generation of growers and the next.
- Celestine Maddy named to The Most Creative in Business 2012, Fast Company
- The New York Times, Design Sponge and Cool Hunting cover Wilder’s launch
- Named to Vogue’s Required Reading List
- Gotham magazine and W magazine speak to Celestine Maddy
- Monocle praises Wilder on their weekly radio show (audio: skip to 47:18)
- Cultivate: a quarterly column in The New York Times T Magazine
- LVMH’s Nowness features our Mike Mills story